Smart Ultra Quiet Professional Electric Hair Clipper For Babies And
Children LCD Display
• Super power,professional balding clipper.
• Power: 1.5W, low noise.
• Stainless steel blades.
• ABS+ stainless steel housing.
• 8 hous full charge for 60 minutes use.
• Accessories 4 guide combs,lubricating oil,cleaning brush and
|Item name||Smart Ultra Quiet Professional Electric Hair Clipper For Babies And
Children LCD Display|
|Handle Material||Plastic handle with rubberized coating|
|Brush Material||Black cushion, silver metal pins with ball tips|
|Price||Get latest price|
|Place of Origin||Zhejiang China(Mainland)|
|Port||NINGBO, or SHANGHAI|
|Packaging Details||1pc/poly bag;12pcs/inner box;120 pcs / carton|
|Payment Terms||L/C , T/T|
|Delivery Time||Within 35 days after receiving advance payment|
- Keep children away from this product because they often under
estimate the risks involved in handling electrical equipment. There
is considerable danger of cutting yourself with the sharp shaving
- Small parts can be highly dangerous if swallowed. Therefore, keep
the hair trimmer and accessories out of the reach of infants.
- Clean the trimmer head by rinsing it off using the clean brush.
- The power cord and mains adaptor must not come into contact with
water or other liquids, there is a risk of electric shock.
Therefore, keep the hair trimmer over a filled sink or while having
- If the trimmer or charging station should fall into the water,
immediately pull the mains adaptor out of the socket.
- Unplug the trimmer if you do not plan to use it for a longer period
of time, if the trimmer malfunctions during use, during
thunderstorms and when cleaning.
- Do not use if the trimmer, power cord or mains adaptor show any
signs of damage.
- Do not attempt to open the appliance. Only have repairs made to the
trimmer, the power cord or mains adaptor by an authorized dealer.
Lmoriper repairs may expose the user to considerable hazards.
- Only use the mains adaptor supplied with the trimmer or an adaptor
with the same technical features, otherwise the appliance could be
- Only plug the mains adaptor into a properly installed 100-240V
- The appliance includes rechargeable battery pack. It must not be
die-mantled, exposed to an open flame or short-circuited. Do not
operate the appliance if the attachment is damaged. The shaving
head is very sharp. Be very careful when you use the appliance
without the attachment.
- Only use original accessories. Never attempt to sharpen the cutting
head yourself. Only cut natural hair with trimmer. Never expose the
trimmer to temperature below -10℃ or high than +40℃ for long
periods of time.
- Apparatus in the abandoned before the battery must be removed from
the apparatus in removing the battery, the apparatus must be off.
Battery power should be in a state of security, frisk take off the
battery, and then open before the two screws, then take off cover,
and take out the battery. End with pliers cut the battery before
and after the solder pieces immediately to deal with. The batteries
are environmentally friendly products, should not throw should be a
separate battery recycling.